1. Tampere Hall Congress and Concert Centre
Tampere Hall is Scandinavia’s largest congress and cultural centre. It is continuously changing, providing versatile premises of high quality for events of all sizes, ranging from cultural events to international congresses and training and company events.
Tampere Hall is located close to the city centre, within walking distance from the railway station,hotels and restaurants. In addition to their central location, visitors appreciate the reliable, individual and professional service they offer. Tampere Hall’s own skilled staff, who know the building and its ways thoroughly, work in all of our departments.
Renewing Tampere Hall
With the construction project started in 2015, new meeting, congress and event venues with excellent equipment, restaurant and shop will be built in Tampere Hall.
Respected and Recognised Pioneer
- Rated six times the best congress centre i Finland
- Concert hall of the year 2011
- The first congress centre in Finland awarded with the professional plaque of Chaine des Rôtisseurs
- The first congress centre in the Nordic countries to get the Nordic Ecolabel, the Swan
- 6.5 million visitors since 1990
- Turnover and other revenue Eur 13 million (2013)
- More than 600 events per year
Picture (c) Tampere Hall
2. The Postal Museum
Versatile Museum Centre Vapriikki
Located on the banks of the Tammerkoski rapids, Vapriikki is a museum centre that offers things to see and do for the whole family. We put up about a dozen exhibitions each year with varied themes including history, technology and natural sciences.
|Map of stamps at the Postal Museum||Photo: Museum Centre Vapriikki|